Friday, February 19, 2010

My Put In for Someone Else

Today was a fun day. I did my first "put in" for somebody else. I wore sweat pants and a mic belt. I felt weird because I didn't have my costume on. The put in was for a Nala swing and a Shenzi swing. I thought their performances were great. The put in was different from mine because the show didn't have any lights, or flying. They also cut some scenes and we didn't have as many cast members. On the break my mom stayed in the lobby and I watched The Jetsons Movie on one of the male ensemble member's laptop. I loved the movie. Unfortunately, I could not get to my mom in the lobby in time to say good bye. But I told her good bye at the the theatre on Facebook. The show went great and I can't wait to get home. TTYL

Alphonso

PS: Thanks for doing my poll. Keep voting. You can try to see if the box office will let you switch your tickets for the earlier show on March 27th. Sorry I will not be performing on February 21st. For the person on February 27th tell your parents to email my mom at kjjones@trenton.k12.nj.us I'd like to know more about you. My schedule through March 28th is Tues 7pm, Wed 2pm mat, Thur 8pm, and Sat 2pm mat. Please be careful when booking your tickets.I don't want anyone to be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment