Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

Today in art class, we made more hearts for our fundraiser "Hearts for Haiti". I am honored to be helping the children of Haiti. Today in New York, I felt like a big star. We had a big signing party at the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Lots of kids were in line to get my autograph and take pictures with me. I felt like a big time star. The kids were so nice and the best part was that we got to see parts of the museum for free. When I was at the theatre, I realized that I left my snack I bought at the museum. So my mom and my sister went back to the museum and they got to see the whole museum for free but someone had already taken my snacks. Since it was my mom's birthday, she and my sister went to Red Lobster. The waiters even sung "Happy Birthday" to my mom. I wish I could have been there but I had to work. Maybe next year I can take a vacation day on her birthday and spend it with her. The show was great too. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment