Saturday, February 27, 2010

Meeting Some of My Biggest Fans

Today was a fun day. I hung out with twin brothers who read my blog regularly. Their names are Tylir and Tim and they are from Hamilton. They are really nice and so are their parents. We went to Dallas BBQ's and then took pictures in the box office lobby. They saw the show today and said that I did a great job. After the show, I went to the bus to thank them for coming. Then I went to Starbucks to thank Mrs. Brown, their mother. I took lots of pictures with people who saw the show. Between shows there was a poster signing party. There were so many posters to sign. I couldn't wait to finish so I could eat the food that was provided. My hands were tired when I finished. At the second show, I hung up posters on my mirror. They are really nice. Niki also brought her dog. Today was a very exciting and busy day. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment