Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Adjusting To My New Schedule

Today went by really fast. This morning it felt funny getting up early. I really did not want to go to school. As it went later into the day, I started to feel normal. In school we went over the papers we completed during the snowstorm. We finished, checked, and graded the papers. That took almost the whole day. I had a great show today. At second act, Shereen and I watched Eight Crazy Nights. I would love to meet Adam Sandler because he is so funny. I laughed really hard. That movie is merlangulous. I had a great day. Thanks for all of your comments and keep them coming. Yes I will be performing the matinee on February 27th! I'm so glad you'll get to see me! TTYL

Alphonso

PS: My schedule is:
Tuesday 7pm, Wednesday Mat 2pm, Thursday 8pm, Saturday Mat 2pm effective through March 28th

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your schedule. I am disappointed because I picked the show on March 28th but me and my mom are going to see the 8:00 pm one. When I ordered the tickets I did not even realize I had picked the late show, I really wanted the 2:00 mat. It was when I received the tickets I seen it was for 8:00. I was hoping that maybe you would be in that show, and then it would of been worth the mistake I had made. I cant believe I did that. Now I am very disappointed in myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alphonso and family: Once again kudos to you on your contract extension. I like the fact you posted your schedule up until March 28th, however I plan on coming to see the show the first weekend in April (April 3rd or 4th). If you would be so kind to post your schedule starting in April, I would really appreciate it. I am sorry if I am a nuisance, it's just that I (along with few others) want to make sure we come when you are performing. We plan on coming up ourselves and not on a bus trip.
    I really think the schedule posting is a great idea. Thanking you in advance. Meanwhile, Alphonso continue to do good and have fun doing your shows. I am so proud of you.

    Ms. Diane E. McCormick

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES i cant wait to see you on February 27,2010
    Aalphonso you are so lucky and sosososo talented my friend saw you and said that you were better than any simba she ever saw.

    ps. im so excited to see you, and i am soo sorry for asking about your scheldule i know that you must be very busy. I notice that your really to busy to do your simbas journel on youtube. And again sorry about asking so much.

    ReplyDelete