Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bring On The Students

Yesterday some students from Trenton came to see me perform. The student received tickets for their high academic achievement and participating in community service events. At the end of the show, they got a Q&A (question and answer) session along with students from Shannon's school. They had lots of fun. Today was a great day. In school, we are doing a report on animals that are in the Lion King. My report is on the spotted hyena, also called the laughing hyena. I can tell that so far my report is awesome. At the theatre, we decorated our dressing rooms and doors with construction paper. Our rooms look pretty nice. At the second act I ordered food and ate it while talking with Jessica and Shannon. During the show, my mom talked to a young man who just might be my biggest fan. He is coming to see me perform on Saturday and I'm so excited to finally meet him in person. See you real soon Tylir! TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment