Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Went to See Tyler Perry

Yesterday, my dad and I went to go see Madea's Big Happy Family. That play was really really funny. I laughed a lot. It was also a really good story. I give it a thumbs up. We stood in the concession line behind an actor that was in "Madea Goes to Jail" and we rode the subway with another actor that was in "Why Did I Get Married". It was so exciting. Today I walked around backstage selling beaded hearts that my classmates made to raise money for the children in Haiti. I raised a lot of money. I can't wait to donate it. It'll make me feel really good. TTYL

Alphonso

PS. My contract with the Lion King has been extended until September!!!!! Plan your bus trips. Yeah!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i've read all your posts since last august 2009; your parents must be very proud of you and i'm happy to see that you work hard at school. My little girl is 5yrs old and she's starting in the industry and i can just hope that she will do as well as you do both in the business but especially at school. Good continuation!
    if ur mom don't mind i'd be happy to converse with her so that maybe she could give me some tips...

    ReplyDelete