Monday, January 18, 2010

Receiving the Youth Leadership Award

Today I received an award for Youth Leadership from the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. The ceremony was very nice. I didn’t really like the breakfast so the waiter brought me a bowl of Fruit Loops. Many prominent Trentonian faces were there. People like Mayor Palmer, Eric Jackson, John Harmon, L.A Parker, and many others. I got to walk in with the mayor and other executives. I felt very important.  For my award, I received a certificate and a check for my college fund. Then I sang after I gave my acceptance speech. After the ceremony my dad, mom, sisters, and I went shopping. I bought two pair of sneakers and they are really nice. Today was a great accomplishing day. TTYL

Alphonso

There are still seats on the bus for trip on March 14th. Please call 609-393-9993 if you would like to go.

2 comments:

  1. Little Phons, I am truly truly proud of you and all of your accomplishments, keep up the good work. Remember to keep your hand in God's hand and everything will continue to work out for his good. Congratulations on such an outstanding award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....you have accomplished alot since my last comment. Congrats to you on such a prestigious award, the Youth Leadership Award, you are truly a leader. How proud you must be along with everyone that knows you! Keep up the superb job you have been doing. By the way, you are so lucky to see Wicked twice.

    ReplyDelete