Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wicked Was Wicked!

Today I went to see Wicked after the matinee. I was so eager. Before my mom and I went to the theatre, we went to get me an outfit for my awards ceremony and we had dinner. My outfit is based on the color blue. I bought a sweater vest to go with one of my dress shirts at home. The outfit is really nice. We went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. I was so hungry that I nearly ate my whole order. That usually doesn't happen. When we got to the Gershwin Theatre, I was excited to sit down. We decided to buy a hat before the show because at intermission the lines can get crazy. Once we sat down, I couldn't wait for the show to start. I thought the show was phenominal. The singing, dancing, acting, and the plot was all great. I was amazed at all of the effects. This was one fantastic day. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment