Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Going To See Wicked!

Today we had an early show. I did the show today. Everyone was saying things like it's about time you did a show because I haven't done a show since New Years Eve. It felt good to go on again. I brought a clock for the boys' room being that we don't have one. We always have to go to Niki for the time. During the second act, I played with the dogs. They were very energetic and playful. I had lots of fun. After the show, we had a rehearsal. So during our break my mom and I ate McDonalds and watched a movie. She also told me we were going to see Wicked. I always wanted to see Wicked! We are going next Wednesday. Then it was time for rehearsal. We rehearsed with the new Shenzi. We got out early because we only have one scene with her. Today was a great day. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment