Thursday, January 21, 2010

Defying Gravity

Yesterday, I went to see Wicked again. This time our whole cast went. The show was still great because I got to see it from a different angle. I got to see many things that I didn't see before. I saw the show with my uncle. We had lots of fun.

Today was great. I left school early to finish my passport information. I can't wait to see it. I never had my own passport. That is going to be so cool. At the theatre, everyone was singing the songs from Wicked. I admit I was singing them too. Everyone was talking about how cool the show was. Niki was really being convinced to go and see it. Today we also met our new cast member. He was very friendly and nice when I said hello to him. Everyone knew him already, but he was a new person to me. Today went by fast. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment