Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Getting My Passport

Today was an easy day. In school, we wrote stories and focused on elapsed time. The story is Grandma's House. It is about a restaurant called Grandma's House. I finished my story and added it to my big story folder. Our whole class wrote 8 stories in 1 week and this week we are writing 2 more. I can't wait. After school my mom and I got our passport pictures. I took mine with a big smile. I can't wait to see my passport. At the theatre, Shereen and I played Monopoly. We are still playing that same game ever since last Saturday. That is 3 days and no one won yet. Tomorrow we are going to continue playing. Also tommorow I am going to see Wicked again. My job had a lottery for tickets and I signed up. Everyone was a winner. I am so happy. This time I am going with my cousin. We are going to have lots of fun. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Are you planning a get away?? Going on a cruise, surfing the Pacific, traveling overseas? Or are you just going to Hill School. LOL Getting a passport is so special. That means your off and ready for action. XO

    ReplyDelete