Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting Back In The Swing of Things

Today was very different for me. I wasn't use to going to school because of winter break and I was totally out of it. I felt like something was off when I was in the car going to school. But my school day ended up being great. In school, we were studying Edward William Dolch. He was a linguist who created a list of frequently used words. The list had 220 service words and 90 nouns. When my mom picked me up we went to the school where she use to teach. She was giving one of her teacher friends a present. As we walked in the classroom, some of the students started pointing at me saying, "Simba!" Then they lined up all by themselves to get my autograph. My mom and her teacher friend were cracking up. My sister was also with us and she gave autographs too. I think I signed about 20 autographs. That was pretty cool. At the theatre, mom and I sat in the lobby before it was time for me to go backstage, and ate some soup. I had chicken noodle soup. I think it was the best soup I have ever tasted. Backstage another past Young Nala came to see Niki. She was a recent cast member. She was so happy to be there that she cried. She was lots of fun. During the show Shereen and I played Connect Four. It was fun and we played till it was time for both of us to leave. Today was great. TTYL

Alphonso
PS. Get on the bus and come see me do my thing on March 14th. If you're interested leave a comment and my mom will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment