Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lessons in Black History

Today in school we were learning about black history. There were some pretty cruel things that happened in the 1900's through the 1960's. We are doing a report on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. We created information sheets and references on the computer. My report is almost done. At home, I practiced my song for my awards ceremony on January 18th. My mom said I did a fantastic job. I think I did well too. On the train to work, I did Study Island. I did Comparing Numbers and Frations and I also did Ordering Numbers. After a few tries I got the hang of it. I did really well. At work I took a nap. It felt so good just to sleep. After I woke up, I was fully energized. I played boggle with Ni ki and I played with the dogs. Today was great. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment