Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My School Came !!!!!!

Today was an exciting day. My school came to see me in the show. That was so cool. I was jumping off the walls. I couldn't wait to see them. I was a little bit nervous before I went on stage but once I got on stage, I was fine. At the bows, I got a big roar from my school mates. That made me feel great. After the show my school attended a Question and Answer session with the cast. After the Q and A, I took a picture with my class and said good bye to the students on all three buses. Between shows, my mom and I went to Grand Slam to get me some Heelys. I was so excited. I can't wait to wear them. Today was a great day. Happy Birthday Niki! TTYL


Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Just to tell you, the kids had a blast!!! You were fabulous and everyone was delighted! ROAR!

    Love, Mrs. B!

    ReplyDelete