Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching Up

I know I haven't blogged in a long time but some great and not so great things have happened. My dad and I got stuck in New York Saturday because of the great rain storm. I also went to my first gymnastics class yesterday. My sister and I both went to gymnastics. We had lots of fun but the movements caused lots of pain. This morning my mom asked me if my body was in pain. I said no. I guess the pain went away. In school, we did brain teasers and studied the four states of matter; Solid, Plasma, Liquid, Gas. We did definitions and gave examples of each one using things in the classroom. At the theatre, Niki put up new holiday decorations. They were all St. Patrick's Day decorations. At second act, Shereen's mom treated me to some crab bisque. I thought that was really nice of her. I also thought the soup was really great. I had a awesome show too. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment