Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mic Check 1 2 3...

Today was long day. We had to take the early train into New York because I had rehearsal. The rehearsal was for the new sound board. It makes everything louder and clearer. The technicians had to make the new sound board match the levels of the old sound board. The rehearsal was really long. But in the end everything was great. Backstage, Shereen and I started a new movie. The movie was called "Imagine That". From what I saw, it was pretty funny. I can''t wait to finish it. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Alphonso for posting your current. It is a wonderful idea, because I personally want to get tickets to see "you"!!! Tell your mother thankyou also. It is a wonderful idea. There are so many other people I know who plan on coming to New York to see you, and now they can be assure to see you. Thankyou and your mother for being considerate. You are wonderful!!!

    Sincerely,

    Ms. Diane E. McCormick

    ReplyDelete