Friday, March 5, 2010

My House Warming Gift

Today was a nice day. My mom went to the dentist and while she was there my sister took me to get a dvd/vcr player for my great grandmother's new home. We went in the store and found the perfect one for the perfect price. I had a lot of money left over so I bought a Michael Jackson cd for $5.00. I was so happy to give the present to her. I called it her house warming gift. She was really happy but said she needed somebody to help her with it. I couldn't blame her. That remote has a lot of buttons. I left there and went to the theatre for an early rehearsal. We rehearsed all of our scenes. The best part was that in some scenes we got to play other character. The boys got to be Banzi, Scar, Zazu, and our own character. The girls were the lionesses, Shenzi and their character. That was so much fun. On our break, Shereen and I went to Applebees. I got really excited because they had kiwi lemonade. I haven't had kiwi lemonade in years. It felt good to have it again. Backstage I stayed on the computer and played basketball in my room. Today was a great day. TTYL
Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment