Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Wonderful St. Patricks Day

Today was such a wonderful day. My mom and I took an earlier train to New York so we could catch some of the St. Patrick's Day Parade. I had so much fun watching the parade. Then we had to walk on Madison Avenue back to 42nd Street, walk up to 7th Avenue, and up to 45th Street to get to the theatre. All of the streets were blocked off. That was a lot of walking but I didn't mind because it was a nice day, in spite of all the drunks. After one great show my mom and I walked around. We went to Bryant Park, The NY Public Library, the top of the TKTS stairs, and a lot of other places. I had so much fun and it felt good to be out and about and not in the same places all of the time. Today was really great. TTYL


SCHEDULE THROUGH APRIL 11, 2010: TUES 7PM, WED 2PM, THUR 8PM, SAT 2PM
Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment