Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alphonso the Breakdancer

Today was a terrific day. On the way up to New York on the train, I did my homework. I did some math and I wrote one of the best stories I've ever written. I was pleased with the finished product. . When we got in the city, we ate at Cafe Edison. My mom and I shared one waffle and I had the best hot chocolate ever. It was so good. The first show went great. At second act, Niki and I went on www.jibjab.com to put my face in another person's video. The video is of me being a break dancing leprechan. Every person that I showed laughed really hard. Between shows, my mom and I went to Subway and Arthur Treachers to eat. I had Subway and she had Arthur Treachers. I got a meatball sub. That was really good. At the second show, I worked out with one of the male dancers. Then I played with Maria's new dog Cloe. She is so cute and furry. I love her so much. Today went by fast. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment