Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sad Beginnings Make Happy Endings

Today was a weird day. It started with a very early rehearsal. Khail and I were in a put-in. Afterwards, we watched the second act with our moms in the back of the theatre. My principal called my mom and said that my school was coming again on this Wednesday. This time 200 students are coming. When rehearsal was over, we went to Toys R Us, but it wasn't a pleasant visit. We were told that one of our cast mates was very sick and would be out for a while. Khail and I wanted to buy a gift for her. We picked out something very nice. The gift is from Joshua, Khail and me. At the second show, everybody was so sad, but the show must go on. When we left the theatre, we got on the train. Then everyone from the hockey game got on the train in Newark. The guy that sat behind us said that his son called 911 because he learned it in school today and the police came to his house. My mom and I thought that was so funny. We laughed so hard! So what started out as a sad trip home ended up being very funny. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment