Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Went to Broadway Kids Care

Today was a terrific day. First of all, my school came today. The Pre-K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th graders came to see me. I was so excited. When I got on stage, I had so much energy. Then between shows Joshua, Khail, Shereen and I went to a group place called BKC. That stands for Broadway Kids Care. I had tons of fun there. We are rehearsing to perform in the Tribeca Film Festival this Saturday. We are singing I'm a Believer, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better, and Do Re Mi. Then we had pizza. Shereen told me they have pizza everyday. The second show went fast and it was great. Tomorrow all of the teachers want me to autograph the students' playbills so I'll be very busy at school in the morning. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment