Thursday, April 29, 2010

Running For My Life

Today was a super amazing day. I got out of school early because of parent teacher conferences. After lunch we went outside, played, then we went home. Before I left, I went to the book fair. I bought the rest of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series. When I was walking home, I got chased by some girls who came to see the show yesterday. I had to run really fast to get home. Luckily, I live right down the street from my school. I banged on my door and ran in the house as soon as my mom opened the door. She asked me what's wrong and I told her what happened while totally out of breath. That was crazy. I started reading the second book of the series at home then I kept reading on the train. Then I was interrupted by a lady who recognized me. Her name was Deneen. She was so excited to meet me. She asked for my autograph and my mom took a picture of us on Deneen's camera phone. She said that her sister was going to be jealous. I felt like a star. When we got in the city, I bought some sunglasses. My mom said I looked incognito. The glasses only cost me $5.00 and I love them. I wore them all the way to the theatre. At the theatre, we were collecting money for a cast member who has Leukemia. I hope we raise a lot of money. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. This is just the beginning young man. Get you running shoes on!

    ReplyDelete