Friday, April 2, 2010

Reading The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Today was a great day. I had no school because I am on spring break. I slept until 12:00pm. Then I played video games. After I finished the games, I went over my grandma's house to help clean. I cleaned for 30 minutes then I rode my scooter outside with my friends. Before I left to get on the train, my family and I watched old video tapes that my grandma had. It was so funny looking back on old times. In all of the videos, I hadn't been born yet. In some of the videos, my mom was pregnant with me. My mom bought "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" for me on her Kindle. So I read that on the train. I fell asleep while I was reading. When I woke up, I saw that I was reading the chapter about the poppies. That was really funny. The show went great and I can't wait to get home. On the train, there were three guys who were very funny. My mom was laughing so hard that she was crying. Everytime she tried to calm down, she would crack up laughing again. That made the train ride home fun and fast. TTYL


Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment