Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Love to Laugh

Today was wonderful day. Between shows, my mom and I went to see Death at a Funeral. That movie was so funny. I was laughing really hard. My favorite part was when the man was naked on the roof. Then I found out that the movie was a remake of a british comedy version. Joshua, Khail, myself and our parents went to Ruby Tuesdays between shows. That was very nice. At the second show, we celebrated Enrique's birthday. Enrique plays Ed in the show. He said he turned 23 for the 20th time. I thought that was really funny. Today was great. TTYL



Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Alpho!!!!! I'm not sure if you remember me, but i certainly remember you! You were a great kid and a great actor which certainly showed in the future because your in The Lion King, congratulations! You knew how to make everyone laugh and how to brighten up the room. Keep up the good work.

    Your dance partner from CC,
    Mariel

    ReplyDelete