Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Pays To Do Well in School

Today was great. I finally finished my essay on global warming. I emailed it to my teacher and now I'm waiting to hear if I won or not. I also found out that I received several awards in school, but I got to school after the ceremony was over. They were citizenship, honor roll for the 1st marking period, and honor roll for the 2nd marking period. I was really happy because in addition to the certificates, I was given gift certificates to McDonalds and two movie cards. I had rehearsal today. The rehearsal lasted two hours. I haven't had rehearsal in a long time so it was hard work. On the break, I went on Study Island and did work. Then I played around with Joshua and Khail. Marquis came to see us today. He was happy to see us. The second show was great. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment