Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Trails to Shereen and Marquis

Yesterday and today were big days. The days were important because they were Marquis's and Shereen's last two days in the show. Yesterday, we all cried because we were going to miss each other. My mom and Shereen have become so attached to each other. Both of them were crying alot and I was too. Shereen's dad promised that we would all see each other again. I'm counting on that. Today, Shereen and I watched the whole first act from the audience. We had lots of fun. The show looked totally different than on stage. All the effects looked totally awesome. The sound was great too. We had a "Happy Trails" celebration for them. We had red velvet cake. The cake was good and I had a great time. Happy Trails to Shereen and Marquis. TTYL


Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. OMG! New cubs? That must be really sad to say goodbye to Marquis and Shereen! What are the new kids' names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get permission from their parents before I can include their names. I want to so badly, but my mom says that I must do things in decency and order.

    ReplyDelete