Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm Still A Winner

Today was a wonderful day. I found out that I didn't win the essay contest, but I felt good because I knew that I did my very best. In school, we caught up on everything that needed to be done this month. Then we played kickball in gym. The boys won 10 to 2. I was very happy. I only got out once. After school my mom, sister, and I went to get paint for our kitchen. We got a paint swatch and brought it home for my dad. Before I went to the theatre, my mom and I went to K-Mart and got me a digital camera so I could take pictures backstage. The colors of my camera is red and black. At the theatre, I watched Big Momma's House 2 and cleaned out my drawer. Now my draw in spic and span. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. I added you as a friend on youTube. its CenterSpotlight

    ReplyDelete