Tuesday, April 6, 2010

From the New DSI to the New Cubs

Yesterday I got the new DSI-XL. It is way cool. You can do so many things on it and the screen is much larger. My dad and I went to buy it after I finished my gymnastics class. Today was so much fun. We spent almost the whole day with the new cubs. First Shannon and I rehearsed with the new cubs. We ran through the whole show. Then we made changes to both of our shows. Most of the changes were in the elephant graveyard. After the rehearsal, my mom and I went to a restaurant. I had chicken finger and fries. My mom had what she called the best tuna salad sandwich ever. The food was reallly good. At the theatre, the new young simba tracked backstage with me again. It was really cool to hang out with him. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Alphonso for the new schedule update. Very considerate of you. It makes buying tickets much easier. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete