Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Sweet Weekend

On Saturday, I performed both of the shows because Marquis had a contractual obligation. Jeremy came just to be standby backstage just in case I get sick. I'm enjoying the process so far and Jeremy and I can talk more. It's so good to be able to see him instead of talking on the phone or texting all the time. Saturday was also the big sale on everything in the merchandise shop. Almost every cast member was shopping for Christmas in there. I bought a new Lion King sweat hoodie. I needed the extra warmth. Niki also sold some of her candy at the sale too. I helped her give change and prepare orders. The sale was great and it was alot of fun.

Today I also did both shows. Everybody kept asking me if I was tired yet. My response was no I am not tired. I'm enjoying it. During second act, Shereen, Shannon, Jeremy, and I helped set up for sweets and treats. Sweets and treats is a big party with candies, cakes, cookies, and more. I didn't eat too much knowing I had to do both shows. I had what I thought was an oatmeal raisin cookie with vanilla drizzle but it was actually a pumpkin cookie with cranberries and vanilla drizzle. At least I got the vanilla drizzle part right. Our break was very short. By the time I was in the middle of eating, it was call time for the second show. This weekend was filled with sweets and treats. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Honey

    i remember you when. i am so proud of your accomplishments and hard work. keep up with all your blessings and enjoy every minute of this journey.

    lots of love
    carol d.

    ReplyDelete