Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas All Over Again

Our last day in New York was Sunday. I had so much fun but I was ready to go home and open the rest of my presents. Sadly at the second show, Marquis got sick. So I had to fill in for him so he could go home and get better. I was happy to go on for him but the bad part about it was that we would be on a later train and we would open presents really late at night too. After the show, I was so excited to get home. I quickly put my bags in my room and ran to my presents. My first gift was a Nerf Long Blaster. It is so cool. It is 3ft long and can shoot far away. It also is a 2 in 1 shooter. So you can take it apart and have 2 shooters. That gift was from my sisters. My mom got me a sweat hoodie that was reversable. So now I have a reversable belt and hoodie. The last and final gift was from my dad. He got my sisters and I Dell laptops. I was so happy and amazed at the same time. I loved all of my gifts. On Monday, I went over my Great Grandmother's house to open my presents from her and my extended family. My Aunt Marion bought me a brown and gold winter coat. My uncle Arthur gave me dress socks. My great grandmother gave me a basketball. Finally my cousin Semaj gave me a Hot Wheels monster truck set. I was so thankful. But the sad part of the day was that I had to do a show that day. All of my family was at the house and I couldn't spend a lot of time with them. My cousins and uncle were here from Alabama and I didn't even get a chance to see them. I was so upset. When my dad and I got to the theatre, I was still feeling down. My mom gave me a pep talk on the phone and I felt much better. When we got home, guess what... my cousins were at my house waiting for me to get home. I was surprised and very happy! It was great to see them. Today was a quick day. It went by so fast. I played with all of my Christmas presents but mostly my Nerf Long Blaster. Then it was time for me to go to New York. At the theatre, one of the past Young Nalas came to visit Niki. She still looks the same as her pictures when she was younger. She is going to college. The show was great and I had a great Christmas. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful you had such a great Christmas weekend in New York! Wow, a Dell laptop! I am sure you will love it. I wish I had one for Christmas, but then I received an unexpected but wonderful and thoughtful gift from a friend this Christmas, so I am happy, even without a Dell laptop. :)

    What so amazing is the fact that not only do you have talent, but you have such passion for what you do.

    Wish you continue success in your journey. Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year!

    Signed,
    A Friend

    ReplyDelete