Sunday, December 6, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

This morning, I did not want to wake up. My bones hurt from all that Cub Olympics, which was yesterday and my nose was running because I was taking pictures in the lobby and it was cold. Yesterday was the last Cub Olympic session and today was the awards ceremony. Before the ceremony, there was a Green Couch Concert series. All of the acts were totally hilarious. They were also very melangulous. My favorite was the Pridelands News performed by Dashaun Young and Ta'rea Campbell. They made jokes on everybody in the cast. I thought their skit was super funny. At the award ceremony, I won most improved in up/downs and 2nd place overall. I was proud of myself for doing the best I could. My mom was proud too. During the second show, I made a mouse and a cat shadow puppet. When I finished making those, I played with the little dogs that were in my dressing room. You could say they were mine because they are always in my dressing room. The only bad thing is that my room smells funny when they come in. But I don't mind the smell because dogs will be dogs. That pretty much sums up the weekend. I'm gonna go home and get some rest for school tomorrow. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment