Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting Use to Interviews

Yesterday I went to the dentist. I was so happy because the dentist said I had no cavities. After my appointment I went to the shoe store and bought some UGGS. They are so warm and they look very nice. I got them in a chesnut color. When I went home my Godmother came over and gave me my birthday present. She bought me the newest Hess truck. It looks like a sports car and you can store another car in the hood. It is really cool. After that my cousin came home from college and then my family, cousin and I went to the movies to see The Princess and the Frog. I loved that movie. Some parts were very scary though. Today I had an interview with Time Kids Magazine. The reporter was very nice. This was my first time being interviewed by a 9 or 10 year old. She asked Shannon and me about the audition process. She also took pictures of the sets and the costumes. Today was also my first time performing on a Tuesday. I noticed that the performance was the same as any other show. At second act I did my home work. I had to define 20 words. I finished it all. My mom was very proud of me. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment