Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

On Tuesday, in school, I made a card in art class. The card was wishing my whole family a Merry Christmas. On the inside of the card, I made a pop-up Christmas tree. I brought the card home and showed my mom. She said that it was absolutely wonderful and it was good drawing. My mom was feeling a little under the weather so she didn't take me to the show. My dad filled in for my mom. I thought that it was nice of him to take me to the show. At the show, I was so eager for the day to end because my birthday was the next day. On the way home, I found out that I wasn't going on Wednesday because the producers were coming and they already saw me and wanted to see Marquis. I was perfectly fine with that because I wanted them to see both of us and not just me. When I got home, I went straight to bed. I could not wait for my birthday.



Wednesday was my birthday. I woke up, ran down stairs, and into my mom and dad's room then yelled," Birthday Boy!" My mom tickled me for a long time after my big appearance. I was so happy for it to be my birthday. What made it better was that I got to leave early from work and be with my family even longer. At intermission, the cast sang "Happy Birthday" and then ate cake. When I got home my family went out to eat at the "Golden Corral". We had so much fun and ate a lot. I was stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving. At home we watched tv for the rest of the night. I had a really good birthday.



Today Shereen and I interviewed the cast for Broadway.com. The interviews were about the holiday season. The questions were, what's your favorite carol, what's your favorite gift, what's the craziest thing that ever happened on Christmas, and what is your favorite tradition for Christmas. I thought the interwviews were hilariuos and so much fun. I felt like a news reporter. I did an interview with the hyenas and they were acting really crazy. Backstage, I played board games and played on the computer. One more day to go then the weekend is here. TTYL



Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment