Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are You Merlangulous?

Yesterday I had the biggest head ache of my life. It felt like someone was throwing rocks at my head. That is the reason I did not do my blog. I could not think very well. I went home, took some medicine and went to bed. Today I woke up happy and head ache free. In school we wrote a story on how a fifth grader was ship wrecked on an island. He lived for a month and then was rescued. The first story I wrote was completely off topic. It was totally merlangulous. Merlangulous is a word I made up that means extremely outrageous. (I'm trying to get people to use it so that it can be put in Webster's Dictionary) I re-wrote the story and it was great. It was much better than my first story. At work I had rehearsal. I basically laid down for the staging of the Hakunna Matata scene the whole time. The stage managers were saying jokes like "You worked pretty hard" or "Your going to get major notes on that". (Laugh) During the show I practiced my guitar for a long time. I wanted to get the chords right so I could learn more. My fingers were hurting badly. After I played my guitar I sat around and signed more Lion King posters for Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids. We are raising lots of money for the people in need. Today went very fast. Tomorrow it Friday and then the weekend is here. TTYL

Alphonso
PS: Don't forget to use merlangulous as much as possible. (mur-lan-gu-lus)

1 comment: