Monday, May 24, 2010

Young Lion Off Duty

Josh came home with me yesterday and spent the night. We went to see Shrek last night and it was so funny. Today Josh went to school with me. We had so much fun. He said he likes my school. Then we went home and played video games until it was time to go to the baseball game. At the game, I sung the National Anthem and threw out the first pitch. There was only one slight problem. I threw the ball too high and it almost hit one of the photographers. All of the field staffers were cracking up. They said that it was the fastest they had ever seen that man move. My mom,church,family and all of the spectators said that I did great. I think I did great too. Oh, guess what... Reggie Jackson was at the game and I got to shake his hand in the dugout. The manager is going to try to get him to autograph a baseball for me. What an exciting day! TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment