Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Crazy Train Ride

Today was a crazy day. We started the NJ ASK yesterday with Language Arts and today we finished Language Arts. The train ride to work was crazy. When we were about to stop at Rahway, the train stopped in the middle of the track and didn't move for almost an hour. I was sleep and everytime I happened to look up, we were in the same spot. We past Rahway and then the conductor told us they were terminating the train at Newark Penn Station. That means they weren't stopping in New York City. So my mom and I got off the train and had to find our way to the next train. The defect is that Newark Penn is the biggest and most confusing station I've ever been in! Secaucus Junction that was confusing too. My mom and I finally got there. But I was ten minutes late. that was a real bummer. I was going to order out to eat at the theatre, but I forgot to. I don't know how but I did. So I going to have oodles of noodles when get home. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment