Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Very Busy Week

This week was so hectic with all of the rehearsals. It seemed like there was rehearsals every day. I had rehearsal with the new cast members. They are in training. Since I'm a main character I have to be in the rehearsals. They were long but worth it. My dad brought me to work yesterday. Between shows, we went to the Intrepid. That was so awesome. We saw where the crew slept, cooked, and worked. It was so interesting how they showed the different things they used on the ship. I even got to put on a World War II army helmet. It was really heavy and it covered my whole face. My question was why did they have to wear those. I had a great time looking at the different planes and helicopters. All of the shows this week went great. TTYL


Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment