Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Some Much Needed Rest

Today I stayed home from school because I got home really late and I was really tired. I could not be tired during the state test because my brain wouldn't work right. I'll just have to take the makeup test for math. So I slept in my bed for a long time. I got out of bed and watched a movie to pass the time. I watched Hoodwinked. That is a really good movie. My favorite character is Twitchy. He is a squirrel who speaks really fast and you can't understand a word he is saying. He is a funny character. Then it was time to go to work. At the theatre, I ordered some food then I drew on Niki's dry erase board. Then Josh and I were dunking in our dressing room. It felt good to play like a kid other than on Mondays. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment