Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh No My Mom's Coming To My School

Today I found out one of my worst nightmares came true. Out of every school in Trenton, my mom got transfered to teach at my school. I went crazy. So as soon as my mom finishes her leave of absence, she is coming straight to my school. On the train, my mom helped me learn the National Anthem. I have to sing it at the game where I'm throwing out the first pitch. I think I got it. The show went great. On the train home, I scared the guy in front of us. I was singing "Encourage Yourself" and I sung "speak over yourself" and I scared him. He was sleeping and I woke him up. My mom got a kick out of that one. When we got home, I went to visit my great grandma. I haven't seen her in a long time. While I was there, I saw this really cool hamper. It had three different bags. 1 for colors, 1 for whites, and 1 for whatever you want. I want that because it will make laundry so much easier. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment