Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome Jade!

I got home really late last night. So late that I had to miss school. I didn't miss much because I was only going to be in school for an hour. I slept for a long time then I made some breakfast. I made waffles. When I went to put on some syrup, I saw there was no more Mrs. Buttersworth left. So then I took a dare. I put on some sugar free syrup. I took one bite and that bite tasted like the bite of death. I ran to the garbage and threw my waffles away. I was mad because I wasted two good waffles. I rode the Amtrak with my god father who's a conductor for Amtrak. We got there really early. So we finished some errands that we had to run. Then we went to the theatre for my rehearsal. It was a long and tiring rehearsal. It was for the new Young Nala. Her name is Jade. She is very nice and fits right in with us. It's too bad Shereen is leaving on Sunday. I had fun with her coming back to the show again. But there are new experiences to come. On our break before call, we all hung out in the lobby and ate dinner. My mom and I had anchovie pizza that was really good. The show went great today. Tommorow is Jade's put in. TTYL

Alphonso`

3 comments:

  1. What happened to Shannon? I thought she was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon is sick and had to take a medical leave of absence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh. Thats so sad! I feel so bad!

    ReplyDelete