Monday, August 16, 2010

Youtube Sensation

Last year, I made a video for my Pastor for his anniversary since I wasn't going to be there. My mom brought it last week so the other cubs' parents could see it. Ms. Wendy convinced me to put it on youtube so I did. If you would like to see it, type in Pastor Nevernap on the youtube search and check it out. It was so well received that I have decided to make it a series and I'm working on a next one now. I have great news, Shannon is getting her transplant tomorrow! I am so happy. Oh one more thing, I finally did a front flip in gymnastics and landed on my feet with no help! I'm really getting better. TTYL
Alphonso

6 comments:

  1. i want to be in the show got a tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. any audition coming up plese write back

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i love the show how can i talk to you alponso i did not want to use my real name so call me cc i want to talk to you write back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CC
    I usually communicate by my blog. I'm also on Facebook. Auditions are held every six months. Check online for more details. Thanks for writing me TTYL Alphonso

    ReplyDelete