Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Is Great!

Summer has been great so far. I am still going to gymnastics with my sister but I still haven't learned how to do a back flip by myself. It's a little scary without a spotter. My great grandmother turned 96 on August 2nd and we had a big party for her. It was so much fun. Khail had a birthday party and it was fantastic. We went to the pool, had a few dance-offs, and stayed up very very late at the hotel. Both of my sisters came to the party too and that made it even more fun. I'm still playing my guitar. I have even made a song. I played it for J Bo and he loved it. So did Jade's mom. My parents bought me a music making software for the computer and I love it! My sister Camille and I use it all the time. Joshua spent a week at my house and he loves it too. Oh I almost forgot, I got to see Shannon. She came to the theatre and surprised us. I was so happy to see her and she looks great! Well that's all for now. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. Alphonso I saw you on Channel 7 and channel 11 talking about the bone marrow drive for Shannon. It is so great that you guys are rallying around your co-star. It sounds like Lion King is one great big happy family. Keep up the great work! See you in September.
    From one of your favorite teachers. Can you guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio!!! thats sounds fun. you should make a video of you at gymnastics. I hope Shannon feels better. I heard 50 Center is becoming a donor!

    ReplyDelete