Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This Is Overwhelming!

Wow! Since my nomination for the Young Artist Awards, I have been getting a lot request for interviews. I can almost imagine how it is as a BIG star. I have two internet interviews. One is on www.theskykid.com and the other is on www.teenstarsonline-actor.com/ Then one of our local newspapers (The Trentonian) did an article and tomorrow another newspaper (The Trenton Times) is running an article. This is great, but my parents always keep me grounded. They tell me to always thank God for every blessing and to never forget who I am and what we stand for as a family. I am having the best time of my life. TTYL
Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alphonso,
    Your parents should be commended for their love and dedication to you and your sisters. Make sure that you tell them how much they mean to you every time you get the chance. I don't even know you but I am so proud, just as if you were my son. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete