Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back Into the Swing of Things

As you can imagine, I am still on cloud 9. I met so many people and had such a great time in California. OMG! I am still suffering from jet-lag. Today I have rehearsal with the new cubs and I'm so tired but excited at the same time. On the train to work, we sat with Mr. Pierre. He was the DJ at my mom and dad's wedding way back in 1986. He didn't remember my mom but she knew him. When she told him my Dad's name, he started yelling. He remembered my dad right away and was so excited because they were childhood friends. Then we made friends with a lady who was, as she says, "evesdropping" on our conversation. LOL! She is a dentist and was going to a convention at the Javitz Center. Well, I'm off to rehearsal.
TTYL
Alphonso

2 comments: