Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm In a Music Video

Last Sunday I did a video shoot, with my dance group VYBE, for Love Jones Girlz's song, "The Party Don't Start Without Me." It was hard because the day before, there was a dance workshop that we hosted which lasted from 5:00 to 10:00. Through out that whole time, we were dancing. Then VYBE had a rehearsal for an hour afterwards. We worked through it and did an amazing job. If you want to see a clip of the video go to the VYBE page on Facebook. TTYL

Alphonso

PS- Don't forget to like the page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alphonso,
    You sound like a remarkable young man. If you ever have time, would you come and speak to my music school MILL POND ARTS right close by in Allentown, NJ? We have many students that would love to hear you perform and tell stories about what it's like to be in a Broadway Production. If you would like to do this (with parental permission) we would love to accommodate your schedule-so any evening this fall (or on a weekend afternoon). I know you are busy, but we have lots of kids and teens who would love to meet you and hear what you have to say for just an hour. Let me know what you think. My name is Peter Meerwarth, 609-903-6560 www.millpondarts.com 20 South Main Street Allentown, NJ 08501 I could arrange for you to speak to the entire school if you'd rather... Take care. Mr. Pete

    ReplyDelete