Tuesday, February 22, 2011

California Here I Come

Guess what???????????? I have been nominated for the Young Artist Award!! It's the equivalent of the Tonys or the Oscars for young actors! I am so excited. I would love to attend the ceremony next month and my mom is working hard for that to happen. I will have to fly to California. I'm gonna be on the Red Carpet and everything. Jaden Smith is also nominated in another category so I hope that i'll get to see him to shake his hand. If you would like to see the other nominees, do a search on google for the "32nd Annual Young Artist Awards". Wow, what an honor! TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Go Alphonso. You are Trenton's brightest star! Even if you don't come home with the award, you are still TOPS to us. Just being nominated is GREAT! Good Luck little man.

    ReplyDelete