Monday, September 6, 2010

A Super Labor Day

Today my family and I spent the day with Khail and her family. They took us to the West Indian Parade in Brooklyn. It was amazing! There were so many people at the parade so we all stayed very close because it would have been easy to get lost. Each group in the parade had sound systems that were so big that they were on 18 wheeler flat bed trucks. When the trucks moved closed to me, the vibrations went all through my body. I have never felt like that ever before in my life. It felt like every muscle in my body was jumping and tingling to the beat of the music. Incredible! The costumes were great even though my mom had to cover my eyes from time to time. Before we left, my dad bought me some extra large shrimp to eat. They were huge. When I opened the bag I got the surprised of my life....the heads were still on! I kinda freaked out. Mommy came to the rescue and made the shrimp look like what I'm used to eating. Whew! I was so glad. Overall it was one of the best Labor Days that I can remember. TTYL
Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment