Monday, June 14, 2010

From Good Morning America to The Bachelorette

Today I went to GMA. I had to get up really early. I was really tired and it was cold outside. Finally we went inside. I was so happy to be in the warmth of that room. We only got 10 minutes of camera time because most of the anchors were in other places. I still had fun because I met Betty White, George Stephanopoulos, Carson Kressley. I had a blast. After that I went home. At home I played my drums until it was time for gymnastics. I had a lot of fun at gymnastics. After gymnastics I went to game stop with my dad. I bought a new video game and a skin. I played that game that game for the rest of the day until I found out that I was on the television show "The Bachelorette". They filmed the episode a while ago and it just aired. I was so excited. I WAS JUMPING ALL AROUND THE HOUSE. I was very happy. Today was fun. TTYL

Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should remember where you came from and learn to speak to people when you walk in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and may Heaven smile upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tylir: hi alphonso and the commenter your rude if you dont like his blog then why do you read it you are really ignorant have you ever heard do not say anything if you dont have anything nice to say!

    ReplyDelete